Pages

Monday, April 26, 2010

Selfish thinking

I am WAY too selfish. Here I am, graduating college with no debt and with the love of my parents who will continue to support me, even if they don't always understand my methods. And what can I think of? Me. It's always on my mind. Why didn't she text me back? Why can't they understand how I feel? Why can't I have discipline? Why don't they think of me when they go out? It's ridiculous, seriously.

Can't contentment in everything that Jesus Christ has done for me be enough? When am I going to find rest in His arms and know that every time I'm thinking about myself, Jesus is wishing that I was thinking about Him? I mean, He died for me! Hung on a cross, bled, suffered, and died for me; loves me despite everything I do to push Him away; is always waiting for me. And why can't I give Him my time? My everything? Because I am so selfish!


You're My beloved
You're My Bride
To sing over you is my delight
Come away with me my love
 

0 comments:

 

Blogger