Pages

Thursday, September 9, 2010

50 questions about me

I occasionally enjoy doing these things :)

1. Do you like blue cheese? Will I get it on a salad? No. Will I eat it with chicken wings? Yes
2. Have you ever smoked a cigarette? No, that's pretty gross
3.Do you own a gun? Yes – several
4. What flavor do you add to your drink at Sonic? I'm a straight up Strawberry Limeade girl
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? Yes. I hate the doctors
6. Do you like hot-dogs? Only if they have lots of stuff on them :)
7. Favorite Christmas Song? Oh gosh, I don't think I have a favorite. Definitely "have yourself a merry little christmas" and "the christmas song"
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Nothing in particular. Just water
9. Can you do push-ups? I can do girl push ups. Classic push ups....not so much
10. What’s your favorite meal? Pretty much anything my mom cooks. I'm not picky. Soul food is real good
11. What’s your favorite piece of jewelry? My grandma's ring and my purity ring
12. Favorite hobby? Photography and cooking
13. Do you work with people who idolize you? That would be a no.
14. Name a trait that you hate about yourself? Why focus on the negative?
15. Middle name? Lynne
16. Name 3 thoughts at this moment: Wow, my room has stayed clean for a week. "Fix You" is an amazing song. I hope I can sell all my books.
17. Name 3 things you bought yesterday: I didn't spend any money yesterday. No wait, I bought a bottle of water
18. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink. Water, milk, tea
19. Current worry right now? Hoping for a full time job
20. Current hate right now? lotion. it drives me nuts but is necessary if i don't want to dry out my skin.
21. Favorite place to be? On a horse ranch at sunset
22. How did you bring in New Years? With friends at an 80's party
23. Favorite place to go? anywhere where there's horses
24. What is your most recurring dream? meeting a certain friend at the supermarket.
25. Introvert or extrovert? I'm an introvert with certain extrovert qualities
26. What color shirt are you wearing? Green
27. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? I've never slept on satin sheets
28. Can you whistle? No :(
29. Favorite color(s)? I hate this question. I don't have one or many. I like pretty much everything
30. Would you be a pirate? I'd rather be a ninja but yes, i would
31. What songs do you sing in the shower? I sing along with whatever is on my ipod at the moment
32. Favorite girl’s name? April
33. Favorite boy’s name? Andrew
34. Who is your loudest friend? Amber Rabolli :) love you!
35. What’s in your pocket right now? 3 bobby pins and $1.50 in quarters
36. Last thing that made you laugh? The story about the homeless man that peed on Pastor Billy's front seat
37. Bed sheets as a child? blue checkers
38. Worst injury you’ve ever had? I tore a ligament in my ankle last year. That hurt pretty bad
39. Do you love where you live? No. I want to live in the mountains
40. How many TV’s are in your house? 2
41. What is your worst habit? i forget to do things a lot (personal things, not work things)
42. How many dogs do you have? 1 dog, 1 cat
43. Does someone have a crush on you? I don't think so
44. Do you own slippers? I do. Do I wear them? No
45. What is your favorite book? Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
46. What is your favorite candy? sour gummy worms
47. What is your favorite sports team? I don't have one
8. What song do you want played at your funeral? Something coldplay
49. What were you doing at 12 AM last night? Reading
50. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up this morning? What time is it? and Crap, do I have to work today? No? Awesome

0 comments:

 

Blogger