Pages

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Wedding Bliss

I just have to share some recent wedding stuff that I love. I'm in love with this BEAUTIFUL Monique Lhullier gown. It's got the lace, and the full skirt and the dropped waist. It's really odd that I would like this because in general, I really hate pick-ups in a skirt. You know, where it makes it look like a down comforter? But depending on the fabric and how it's placed, it can look perfect.

You also have to check out this divine wedding that was shot by Jessica Claire. It's perfect. Literally, I love just about everything. Her dress, another Monique Lhullier gown, was divine and the reception space? Those black and white chairs at the Biltmore just screamed elegance to me. Aside from the cabbage? bouquets that the girls carried, I love this wedding. Jessica Claire is also fantastic so I think she just documented the wedding perfectly, with so many moments that just made me ::sigh::

Holly and Joe's Wedding

0 comments:

 

Blogger