Pages

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Christmas in Tallahassee...

I'm going up to Tallahassee tomorrow. Going to visit the aunt, cousins, and grandma. I'm excited about spending Christmas in cold but not mind numbingly cold weather. I'm excited to wear my scarves all day.

And this year, I have a plan. There are two large stacks of books lying next to my bed and I entirely plan on bringing them along and making a big dent in those books. I also plan on being outside way more. I am going to finally put my bucket list on one sheet of paper (at the moment it's broken into various sheets and a few word documents). I'm going to brainstorm names for my wedding planning business (input is appreciated). I'm going to (if I can get internet access) pour over jasmine star's old blog posts about starting her wedding photography business because I would like to model my business very much after hers. I'm going to work on my friend's wedding. I'm going to shoot my bow. I'm going to relax. And I'm going to enjoy Christmas.

0 comments:

 

Blogger