Pages

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Finding my love....again

It's necessary to be surrounded by the things you love. No, not necessary. Imperative. And when things change, when your life goes through a huge overhaul, sometimes those things you love fall through the cracks. In my life? I like to say that they disappear entirely. Because I'm so focused on these new things, the old things that I love fall to the wayside.

I have my routine with work. I have my pace. Now's my chance to bring back the things that I love. Working out, reading, weddings. Those things that bring about my character and who I am. I don't want to ever lose those.

I've already brought back a few things. Getting up at 6 am. Reading the bible in the morning. Working Out. Now that I have those, I have more things on my list. Blogging. Reading the blogs I follow. Researching my business venture. Falling more in love with weddings. TAKING PICTURES!! That's the one I miss the most. My first love.

0 comments:

 

Blogger