Pages

Sunday, March 29, 2009

These are a few of my favorite things

Here is my list of Top 10 favorite things in the world. They're in no particular order.

1. Sunday afternoon naps when I get home from church
2. The bargain section of Barnes and Noble where I can get a novel for $5. It's particularly exciting when I can find a new author to read. If I were to piggyback on this one, I would have to say trying a new author is one of my favorite things.
3. Perfume in all the right places
4. Unwrapping a new cd or dvd
5. Writing for the fun of it
6. The perfect pair of jeans that make you look just right
7. Isaiah 41:10
8. Wearing my grandmothers jewelry, particularly her pearls
9. The smell of fresh laundry
10. My mom's cooking
11. *here's an extra: Black and White photography and Coldplay

0 comments:

 

Blogger