Pages

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

21 candles


It has been 21 years since I was born. I can't say that I have a wealth of knowledge to impart on those that are younger than me, mainly because I have yet to experience enough to be worthy to give advice. This year, I entered a university, said goodbye to a few friends, welcomed a few new ones, was considered a drama teacher, finally found out that God really DOES have a better plan that I do, lost 5 pounds, gained back 10, read the entire bible, and most of all I found out that my identity is not found in the thoughts and opinions of others, but in how Christ sees me...which ultimately means that I am beautiful.

I hesitate to say that these are words of wisdom:

1. Make sure you give at least 45 minutes when travelling to FAU in the morning
2. Don't be shy
3. People generally are open to what you have to say
4. Learn to stand up for yourself and have your own voice
5. Never be afraid to try something new (as long as it's safe)
6. People are not nice
7. Politics are important, whether you choose to believe that or not
8. Even if you may not believe it, they ARE watching you
9. When all else fails...sing
10. People will ALWAYS surprise you
11. Radio is out there for more than playing music
12. Facebook is a great way to connect with people
13. Someone is always listening
14. Sometimes, you just have to go with the flow
15. If you smile, things go over better
16. Empire waist is one of the most flattering styles for anyone
17. You haven't lived until you've had a Bemis omelet
18. Let people help you
19. Broaden your comfort zone
20. Challenge yourself CONSTANTLY
21. Just be

1 comments:

Tim Chong said...

Blog Blog Blog Blog Blog Blog Blog Blog Blog Blog Blog Blog Blog Blog Blog Blog Blog Blog Blog Blog Blog Blog Blog Blog Blog Blog Blog Blog Blog Blog Blog Blog Blog Blog Blog Blog Blog Blog Blog Blog Blog Blog Blog Blog Blog Blog Blog Blog Blog Blog Blog Blog Blog Blog Blog Blog Blog Blog !!!

 

Blogger