Pages

Monday, November 16, 2009

Softball and cell phones

I went to the boy's softball game tonight. They wiped the other team, D-nuts? T-nuts? (either way, horrible name) clean with a 20-4 score. Go victory boys! I got to see friends that I don't see all that often.

Today was a pretty great day. I had off from work so after going to a brief stint of school, I went to Walmart. Tried something new today. That red-box dvd thing? Pretty cool. I can we what all the fuss is about. Rented some dvd's, came home, watched them ,worked out, and enjoyed a spicy chicken sandwich from Wendys (favorite). Then I enjoyed the rest of the day in my room, hanging out, reading, sleeping. All around a good day.

Also, I've been enjoying mobil uploads. I think it's a fun way to show things that are interesting to me when they are happening. My new phone and its picture taking abilities are swell and I enjoy posting them on facebook.

Meteor shower tonight, actually right now. I think I'll head outside to watch that one for a little bit.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

yay! more often blogging

 

Blogger