Pages

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Tired


I'm telling you....working at Calvary can be the most exhausting thing! Especially around camp time. You're dealing with stressed Garfields and Christinas and completely insane parents. It's like when camp time comes around, parents take on this whole new persona that you never see and they are suddenly crazy! Not all.....but you do meet your quackers. It's so weird to be in the same place 3 years later. I'm enjoying it though. Things are different, and it's nice.
I can't believe that this is my 6th middle school summer camp. And yet each year, God gives me new ideas. It's crazy. I enjoy it so much though....I think that's why I've kept doing it year after year.
I really enjoy being creative with camp and interacting with different personalities in the office. Garfield calls our office the estrogen office because me, Sam Sweeting, Christina, and sometimes Julianna are all in the same office. It's quite hilarious. Anyway....this year should be fun. Some good changes. Mad props to Ashley for getting things started and helping me out. You're amazing!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

now I'm really sad about my first year not doing camp :(
I know you'll outdo your self once again...
I miss leading worship...

Ames said...

haha, thanks Jess. It should be fun and Bobby is very excited about it. It's gunna be almost completely different so we'll see how it goes...

 

Blogger