Pages

Saturday, February 26, 2011

When new things come

It's been about 2 weeks. Tomorrow will be my second Saturday. I finally have 2 brides on the books for tomorrow that I am really excited about. It's kinda crazy that I do this for a living. Play dress up with big pretty white dresses. It's like having my own personal barbie doll.

The hardest thing about starting a new job is not learning all ins and outs, which will come naturally with time, but it's the people. If you don't know how to work with people, I recommend becoming self employed and work from home as some sort of computer programmer or something. Because that might be the only place where you won't interact much with people. And I'm not even talking about customers. I'm talking colleagues. The other employees. Learning to work well with other people is really an art form. One that I'm trying to perfect. This time has been a little bit of a rocky start, but once I asked Jesus to break down my pride and to see some of these people how He sees them, it's gotten easier. Mind you I'm still human. I mess up. But He helps me.

It's new challenge. A way to grow. Stretch. Become like Christ.
"I have become all things to all people so that by all possible means I might save some" 1 Corinthians 9:22b

0 comments:

 

Blogger