Pages

Saturday, September 3, 2011

September Picture Explosion...

My camera has been collecting dust. It's quite pathetic really. And it upsets me; and then i get upset with myself for letting my camera collect dust; and well, you can probably figure out where that goes.

So I've challenged myself. Not that I've ever really fulfilled a challenge I've given to myself, but this one might just stick. For the next month, I will be taking my camera with me everywhere I go. Everywhere. Even if I don't want to. And all I have to do it take 1 picture a day. Just one. And post it on this blog. Now....let's me honest here, this is me we're talking about. I won't be posting every day. Hopefully, at least once a week, in which I will compile each day's pictures and comment about them.

They'll probably be completely lame because I don't get inspired often. They may be a few self-portraits. And they will almost always be completely ridiculous because that's a little bit of who I am.

So let's see how this goes. Just my camera, my 35mm lens, and my less-than-professional skill...


So to kick it off, here is today's:

These are the best things on earth. No exaggeration. If you like almonds, and some spice, go to publix and buy these right now.

0 comments:

 

Blogger