Pages

Monday, November 8, 2010

Day 2

Time Awake: 6:15 am

Tasks Accomplished: Jesus time. Flipped through a magazine. Read another 2 chapters in Crazy Love. Watched an episode of The Office. Successfully made a cup of coffee


Likes: Knowing that I got those things done that are important to me in the beginning of the day so that by the time I'm usually waking up, I can do those things that I normally would push to the next day


Dislikes: I'm dead tired. It took me 45 minutes to be coherent enough to check my email. When the weather outside does not promote my goal of waking up early: like today.


Side note: I'm pretty sure I need a new copy of My Utmost For His Highest.

1 comments:

GMAT said...

Nice blog! I like your writing way. I'm doing practice GRE here: masteryourgre.com . I hope it's useful for GRE test takers.

 

Blogger