Pages

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Personal:: Life Adjustments

As always, there are adjustments that should be made in my life. You know, re-prioritize my life, get things in order, grow up; that sort of thing. My first goal? (because this time I'm actually going to complete a goal in my life): Get up early. If I ever want to get in shape, be a productive person, teach myself crafts, and have a more personal walk with God, I need a few more hours of "doing time." And this time shouldn't be at night when any time I make a sound, I fear for the sounds of one of my parents getting out of bed to tell me to be quiet. This being said, I'm making it public. I'm gunna blog about it. Because, well, I've never been much of a blogger. Journalist? Diary-writer? None of that. Never described me. But alas, in this venture of doing things that I have previously said I would never be good at, I'm gunna blog about this goal. I'm not saying every day, because let's face it, this is me we're talking about here. I'm starting tomorrow morning. 6 am.....this hurts just thinking about it.

0 comments:

 

Blogger