Pages

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

One of those days

















       It's just been one of those days. The kind where you don't change out of your pajamas, your hair looks like something out of a Frankenstein movie, and somehow the idea of responsibility and productivity elope from your mind. Bobby pins are my best friends on days like this. The basket of folded laundry on my bed won't put itself away, I'm littered with piles of recipes that I'm sorting, and somehow 24 hours after I clean my room, it's messy again.

        I've got a stack of books sitting next to my bed and coffee cups of various sizes sitting on shelves. My bible and journal remain open from this morning, and I can't seem to make myself throw away the wilting roses sitting on my shelf.




Sometimes days like these are alright.

0 comments:

 

Blogger