Pages

Saturday, February 14, 2009

New Freckles??

The weirdest thing has been happening to me over the past couple months. I continue to find new freckles popping up on various odd parts of my body. For instance, I now have a small, light freckly on the knuckle of my left ring finger. I also have a freckle on my right second toe. There are three new freckles that form a line across my back, which oddly enough, is in the same place where my sister had a line of freckles. Maybe they really are angel kisses.

I did some cooking tonight. I made spaghetti for boca's high school friday night fellowship. It was pretty fantastic. I miss spending time in the kitchen, especially when my mom is in there cooking and I can bounce ideas of her. Have I mentioned how amazing she is? I'm pretty sure that I could talk about how awesome she is all the time. Anyway, the pasta turned out great and the kids liked it which made me happy. I'm really starting to fall in love with the high school ministry at Boca. These kids are so fantstic, even if they are a little competive. I'm starting to find out what makes certain ones tick, and which ones that I know will do AMAZING things for Christ. What amazes me even more is the idea that God has given me an opportunity to interact with them. They touch my heart.

I saw Confessions of a Shopaholic tonight. I was presently surprised. It was enjoyable to watch and actually quite clean. Isla Fisher is rapidly becoming an actor that I enjoy to watch.

0 comments:

 

Blogger