Pages

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Flirting?

What is this social activity called flirting? It's been so stinkin long since I have partaken in such a gesture, that I'm not even sure what to do anymore. I used to flirt in high school. Apparently I thought it was harmless. That was before I knew what it really did to a man. Oh how naive I was when I was in high school. I didn't care what was going on in the guy's mind; all I cared about was that it was fun, harmless, no big deal.
Well, I'm not in high school anymore. I'm not even in college anymore (by the way, that still freaks me out). But now that I'm at the age where it is OK to flirt a little bit or show my interest to a guy, I don't even know what to do. *sigh Been so long since I've been interested in someone, it's just bleh....
Be content.....Be content.....Be content....

0 comments:

 

Blogger