Pages

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Worship Team

I wrote this Sunday evening. It's taken me this long to try and get pictures uploaded to it...

I'm sitting in my bed at the end of a sunday, and still I feel the same way towards them as I have for the past 3 years. Sundays are the longest day of the week. When I'm about to go to bed, it seems odd to think that hours ago I was at church. Every week, same thought. My knee hurts a lot, not really sure why. Not too long ago, it was hurtin real bad randomly and i'm not sure I've ever fully recovered. Good day today, good day. I got an email from Kacey, asking me to take some worship team pictures. This seemed odd to me, seeing as Kacey is an amazing photographer, but none the less, I absolutely said yes because it's always a good thing to take pictures of good looking people (especially when they're playing instruments). I find out later from her that these pictures are needed by Pastor Clay. Apparently he wanted some new pictures to decorate the office with. Great....no pressure at all....needless to say, I almost wish that Kacey was the one taking all the pictures, so that I won't feel like a dummy if he doesn't like them. Sorry Kace. :/ Here are a few that I like.


0 comments:

 

Blogger